New Vatican Document Stands Up to Gender Ideology
I wasn’t expecting this. A remarkable new document “MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM: TOWARDS A PATH OF DIALOGUE ON THE QUESTION OF GENDER THEORY IN EDUCATION” was published this week by the Vatican’s Congregation for Catholic Education.
It called gender theory, among other un-PC things, a “cultural and ideological revolution.” Booya!
- It frames the decline of the definition of the human person and of the family against the new sexual theories—”queer” and feminist—of the 20th century:
- It gives a summary of the erroneous political debate from these ideologies:
- Sex is a matter of biology
- The union of soul and body as constitutive of the human person.
- Link to the document
- Prefect for the Congregation for Catholic Education: Giuseppe Cardinal Versaldi
In other words, it drills into the title, Male and Female He Made Them (Genesis 5:2) in ways that are offensive to worldly ears and a noxious odor in the nostrils of Jesuits everywhere.
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Subscribe to the Podcast and the YouTube Channel
(Click on the images and then click on susbcribe)
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel:
While you are there, please leave an honest review.